Saturday, January 3, 2009

E-mailing Calvin Say Again

Send e-mail to repsay@capitol.hawaii.gov

Feel Free to use the text below as a template for your e-mail

Dear Speaker Calvin Say,

My name is _______________. I've called you twice and sent you one e-mail before regarding the protection of the ceded lands.

As the Speaker of the House, I want to remind you that I want you to arrange for moratorium bills to be heard in the House Committees that you have referred them too. Although it may be too late for such bills originally introduced in the House, there are Senate Bills that have crossed over. Moratorium Bills continue to be important pieces of legislation and they should be heard immediately. I still want you to support these bills so that they can be heard, discussed and voted on in committees.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have questions.

Thank you,